- What medium/program do you use ?
Have a look at this tutorial I made :
- Can I share you art ?
Sure, as long as you credit me.
- Are you open for commissions ? Do you do requests ? Can we do an Art Trade/Collab ?
It's written on my commishie box.
Only if I like your art.
- Why do you draw boys so feminine ?
God I hate this question. Well they obviously aren't ALL feminine. But it's true that I love drawing that kind of boys. I don't have an answer to that, I just think it's beautiful and interesting.
- Why do you have so much BL stuff on your gallery ?
Because I love that.
- How much chapters your doujin "Love at first sight at the Candy Bar" will have ?
10. More or less...
- Will there ever be a lemon in your doujin ?
In time, the lemon will come.
- Where did you get all those screetones ?
You'll find all the credits here fav.me/d653ps0
- Do you RP ?
Com for Leiden & Sasha (2 of her OCs) (tones mixed with greyscales) /unpaid
A.T with An illu of her Supernatural fanfiction /already drew her part.
Candy Bar 3rd chapter /7 pages toned, 14 pages drawn. chapter overall length : 28 pages (with colored cover)
"Let's dress Chéri contest" gifts for all participants
Random stuff (I have lists with like 200 drawings to do...)
Book of Circus fan art
Loooooooads of homewroks for art school
Aissri KAWAII | France.
I'm a young girl who draw in a Manga/Semi-realistic style. My dream is to be able to see my characters animated and make a living by my art it but for that I need to practice again and again °A°'.
I publish a lot of Kuroshitsuji fan arts but I also have original stuff.
Feel free to visit my gallery and to leave your impressions. I'm open to critiques and always eager to progress (and of course I LOVE compliments).
Like me on FB
Ask me anything on Ask.fm